Monday, March 07, 2011

Wanderers

black on black

This piece is a work in progress. There are currently four figures, and I intend on there being nine when it's finished. It's plastisol screenprint on cotton, steel, polymer clay and ephemera. It's all black on black, which I adore, but is perhaps a tad gimmicky. This piece is still untitled.

black on black

I took a week off to work on my project report, the written portion of my MFA thesis. Studio art majors don't need to write very much for their thesis, as most of our work is supposed to be the art, but I still wanted to make it worth saving in the archives of the library, and so spent far too long on it. I researched the correct amount of spaces to put after terminal punctuation for at least an hour or more (it's two spaces in a thesis paper in California, fyi).

black on black

On March 19th, the 2010 SGC Student Fellowship Exhibit Reception

No comments: