Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Glasses

houses

A week and a half ago, I stayed up late making a portfolio case because my other case was in my professors office containing prints awaiting grading. I needed the case in order to apply for a scholarshop grant. I found out yesterday that I recieved one of the three scholarship awards from the Los Angeles Printmaking Society. I shall be buying so much fancy papers and great sheets of wood in only the finest grains with this money.

houses and patterns, 4

The LAPS requests a print, a flat one on paper, for their collection from awardees. I get to choose the print, and I've got till December to figure it out. In the meantime, I'm trying to find any images of mono-screenprints online. There are none!

houses and patterns, 5 6 7 and 8

Oh, and also, new glasses:

new glasses

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations on winning the scholarship.

ainesse said...

Great specs Camilla !!!

oh and so well done on getting that grant yippee for you gal -- you deserve it - you make some really good work !!