Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Upcoming events

Guess what! i'm a real live person and I do stuff! No, really, it's true. I promise. I'm not actually a fictitious character created for the purpose of more effectively selling prescription medication. Don't believe me? For proof of my corporreality, I present the following.

I've got a couple shows coming up, so here's a brief calender. You all, and I mean every single one of you, should attend these events:

Friday, December 1st--Gift Show at Trunk Space in Phoenix, AZ. Open 6 pm till midnight, and all of my stuff is priced below $50, most of it around $20. There's also the work of quite a few other local artists besides myself, but who the hell cares about them? Nobody, that's who.


Ok, so the reception is over and I wasn't even there because I was home with whispering requests for tea because I had strep and I'd lost my voice. But I'm sure it was awesome, and the show runs till January 7th, so you've ample time to still go.
You can even purchase pretty barrettes like the ones modeled here, by the incomparable Molly Crabapple.





Friday, December 15th--Pickle Company Xmas Exhibit. Well, I'll be in it if I can frame and mail off stuff for it in time. So, don't plan your life around it or anything.



Friday, March 2nd--As of yet unnamed show at Femina Potens in San Francisco. I don't yet know what this show will be called, but rest assured, it will be a title both confusing and pedantic. Should you have been to privileged as to have seen "Invisible Coterie" in Salt Lake or "The Self & the Shadow" in Phoenix, then you will see more of the same series at this show.


Friday, April 20th--Tentatively titled "What I owe to the people who have loved me" (but maybe that's a little too sentimental for me) at Trunk Space in Phoenix, AZ. Open 6 pm till midnight. This show will seriously ruin lives because it will be so awesome. You will step into the gallery, and quite possible die because your life will have been fulfilled at the moment you beheld this exhibit.

No comments: