Monday, August 10, 2009

Birdcage Tights

birdcage stockings

Another pair of screenprinted tights. These are acid dyed in blue, and then screenprinted with a discharge solution in the birdcage pattern, so there's no actual ink on the finished piece.

birdcage stockings

Print of the Week was put on standby for the summer break as I worked on some very large pieces. But, school resumes in two weeks and I intend to be back and posting all manner of stuff then. I've been working on a series of large three dimensional prints and now I really want to show them somewhere so if you have any gallery suggestions let me know. I'm late applying to the 2010 season for the galleries I usually work with (and whom I adore) but I'm eager to have a show finally after taking such a long break.

No comments: