Brian and I finished up our print survey class with the hardest of the media: lithography. It was barbaric: students had to grain the stones themselves with the levigators and carburundum grit, a lengthy process which left a few so beat that they didn't have much left to put into the actual drawings on the stone. Brian was lead on the litho assignment, so I took over the secondary processes. During the printing process, I showed a quick and dirty chine colle using UHU gluestick (it's acid free). Because we required two of their final prints to be experimental in some way, I also showed them how to do an easy butcher paper stencil screenprint over the lithographs.