Sunday, February 21, 2010

Winter tan

carving

Slender young women with cultivated winter tans walk past me, their foreheads dotted with ashen grey targets, as they walk past and away from me their pants command or entreat me with single words emblazoned across their ass.

blackchain

On Friday, I give a demonstration to the students on simple relief printing, over enunciating the Japanese words and mentally pen an autobiography in 100 words or less. Entire years compressed into two words, influential portions omitted for the sake of propriety. I attempt to resist my natural inclination to come off as a bit of a wet blanket milquetoast.

boygirl

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Quran said...

Thanks for the nice blog. This is very useful and interesting.I read this and my self very appreciate with this blog. Thanks a lot...

la plage de jo said...

Bravo ! as we say in France ! Very interesting work, you looks like an angel...

la plage de jo said...

Bravo ! as we say in France ! Very interesting work, you looks like an angel...

Polzic said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Kumiko Mae said...

Nice. i woudl say more but my eyes are shutting on its own. im just trying to not sleep and im glad i stumbled upon ur blog. was fascinated for a short while

DAVID McGRIEVEY said...

Wow. Your many talents frighten yet draw me in.
David

Sleekit said...

Lots of cool stuff, like it

Sleekit x